A modern parking guidance system provides many advantages:
It helps drivers saving time and reducing stress, as well as minimizing pollution caused by traffic. Car park operators benefit from a higher efficiency, optimal occupancy rates and a better acceptance by their customers.
Customized for your needs: the CUR Parking Guidance System
The CUR parking guidance system is based on a modular concept. Almost all components have a basic functionality which can be extended if necessary. Your benefit: We will always find a cost-efficient solution for you.
In order to offer best cost transparency, there are three business packages for the single space detection:
- 1-9 Single Space Sensors
- 9-96 Single Space Sensors
- More than 96 Single Space Sensors
1-9 Single Space Sensors
- For occupancy detection of every single parking space
- Data transfer via potential-free contact (e.g. to a PLC)
- Control of one free/occupied display possible
9-96 Single Space Sensors
- Standalone system, control via zone controller ZK300
- Flexible control of up to 3 residual space, text or arrow displays
- Cost-effective solution for small car parks
More than 96 Single Space Sensors
- Visualization and control via PC
- Automatic and time-controlled control of the components
- Comprehensive statistics
Our Strengths: Easy to install and easy to integrate
We are successfully developing and manufacturing electronic devices and components. Over time we specialized in devices for traffic engineering, like LED displays, vehicle detection sensors and parking guidance systems for car parks. In addition, our engineering know-how also covers control technology, industrial electronics and drive technology.