Single space detection for precise parking guidance – By means of the control center, the system allows to guide visitors precisely and correctly at any time, book parking space for regular customers and react immediately in specific situations. In addition, it provides you with an overview about the current parking situation and the statistical analysis of occupancy rates and efficiency.
The sensor is based on ultrasonic technology, which gets calibrated at installation time. This way, obstructing objects are detected and filtered out. The sensor contains very bright LEDs with a good visibility from afar. It also replaces a separate indicator lamp and thus reduces hardware costs. Additional advantage: The sensor is maintenance-free and does not have to be kept clean.
Customized for your needs: the CUR Parking Guidance System
The CUR parking guidance system is based on a modular concept. Almost all components have a basic functionality which can be extended if necessary. Your benefit: We will always find a cost-efficient solution for you.
In order to offer best cost transparency, there are three business packages for the single space detection:
- 1-9 Single Space Sensors
- 9-96 Single Space Sensors
- More than 96 Single Space Sensors
1-9 Single Space Sensors
- For occupancy detection of every single parking space
- Data transfer via potential-free contact (e.g. to a PLC)
- Control of one free/occupied display possible
9-96 Single Space Sensors
- Standalone system, control via zone controller ZK300
- Flexible control of up to 3 residual space, text or arrow displays
- Cost-effective solution for small car parks
More than 96 Single Space Sensors
- Visualization and control via PC
- Automatic and time-controlled control of the components
- Comprehensive statistics
The LED display visualizes the residual space situation in the car park.
Visual Control Center
The Visual Control Center is the core of the parking guidance system. By means of the Control Center, you can block parking areas and lead arriving cars to available parking spaces.